Mark Your Calendar - Tree of Hope 2019
Saturday December 7th, 2019 - 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
November 1, 2019
What is Tree of Hope?
• Tree of Hope is an all-volunteer organization that started with the private aviation community when they saw a need for hospitals to have toys to for children in the hospital over the Christmas holiday.
• Tree of Hope is supported by EAA Chapters, Minnesota 99's, Flying Clubs, Zuhrah Shrine Flyers, Minnesota Pilots Association as well as individuals and families that are interested in aviation.
What do we need?
• Toys for children ages infant to 18 yrs. Toys or craft items that can be used while the child is in the hospital to help pass the time.
In 2018, Tree of Hope gave toys to 40 hospitals, 5 Ronald McDonald Houses and 2 shelters across the state of Minnesota. Tree of Hope is the only organization that consistently gives toys to hospitals.
How can you help?
• As a group or individuals, collect new unwrapped toys and deliver to the Tree of Hope collection site.
• Sponsor a collection box at your local FBO or airport.
• Join us on Saturday Dec. 7th at the collection site to deliver toys and/or volunteer to sort and bag toys for the hospitals.
• Monetary donations are accepted also. Program expenses are paid by volunteers so all money donated goes directly to toys. Donations can be made through our website or the contacts listed below.
NOTE: The Tree of Hope toy collection site is changing.
The new location is:
St. Cloud Regional Airport (KSTC) Hanger H2.
Contacts: Howie and Deb Klier (Zuhrah Flyers) 952-898-5735 email: email@example.com
Elaine Morrow (99's and EAA Chapter 878). 763-777-9276 email firstname.lastname@example.org